Thursday, February 11, 2010

outingsssss :]

sorry for the late posts :)
am going to blog about these few days' outing


SATURDAY
went out with my NiNi for CNY clothes n Valentines present.
bought a Tee from Seed :)
bought 'XXX' from Soda to my BB :P
and nothing else i guess :S
can't really remember.



SUNDAY


outing with BB!
guess who i saw?!?
i saw Miss Ng with her hubby!
>.< i can't recognize her hahaha!!
im shocked when a gal walked in front me n shout to me -.-
only i realized that was her! Lol XD
bought a couple tees from Body Glove :D
'hong dong dong' ^^
BB didn't bought much just some shorts n tee.


MONDAY

watched WOOHOO at pavilion!
finalllyyyyyy ><
after that, headed to maluri cheras met up with RISM Gang :)
Neway cheras, here we come~!! XD
had a fun yet crazy night with them! so darn enjoy!
we drank, we sang, we shout, we dance! we made 3 glasses broken! oh oh
went back to hostel at 4am :P
am waiting the next outing with all of u!
RISM Gang, WE ARE ALL RAWTZ!

(photos all in fb have a look if u wan :)



THURSDAY
went out with family at 7pm
bought a heels!
gosh finally i bought a heels! sponsor by daddy ^^
LOL
i kept spot on brown stuff.
bag, shoes even belt! -.-
dah kena racun ==

i drop my 50bucks T_____T
dah bankrupt lagi drop money :'(
my heart so so so pain sighs.


*my blog lack of photo izzit? so dead weh :'(*

No comments:

Post a Comment