Tuesday, June 29, 2010

$$$ !

new timetable for July and August is out ..
not really satisfied of it..
u know why.. ? for my course,
only study for 3 days a week, 2 hours each day
i will be very free and yeap, very very free -.-
need some part time job, i really meant it
for spending my extra time and also i need $ to shop!

i can't take my eyes off of those on9 boutique
looking on those clothes, feels wanna grab it all -.-
im broke! but i couldn't stop myself from buying clothes on web!
B scold me ~ ' i knew how to use $, but duno how to earn it'
*(not really scold actually, just like 'ngam' me)*
i felt sorry :( i used too much money on clothing.. SIGH

how's great if i own a shopping mall or im born in a rich family?
it's all about money ;(

p/s : i need a car badly

No comments:

Post a Comment